Recording with Chroma!

Hey, have you read my last post? If you haven't stop reading and click here.

                              ...

All right, If you still here I am so happy to present you the video that my peers and I recorded inspired from the storyboard that I uploaded in the last post.

The video It is called THE SPANISH IMPERIALISM. 

The video was recorded with chroma key and we appeared in costume. In the sequence we told the basic information about each king and his reign.

In the video we appear characterised as the Habsburgs. In the sequence appear Charles I, Philip II, Philip III, Philip IV and Charles II. 

Afterwards, this video was edited with the Filmora programme to change the background for an image of the period.

It was an entertaining and inspiring project and we had a lot of fun.

If you are planning to make a video with chroma key, we think it is recommended when using chroma key to use all dark or black colours, avoiding green or light colours as much as possible.

Grab your popcorns... are you ready?



I hope you enjoy a lot with the video,

See you in the next post,

T.C.




Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

How to create a comic

Hello to all of you!

Curation tools