How to create a comic

Hello Everyone! 

What do you think about bringing proposals to the primary classroom, why not create a comic with them integrating CLIL and emotions?

In the following post I am going to show you which page I have used to create a simple comic. It is called storyboardthat.

I have used it in free mode and it has let me put a maximum of 6 vignettes. It's quite an interesting tool as it allows you to place:

- Characters (of different ages) ...

... and customize every part of their body like color, position and pose.


- Places like school, gym, trsnport, village, city...

- Text (speech bubbles) to introduce the dialogue

- Add objects and pictures



Features

In my case, I started to create with Pixton, which had more realistic and attractive graphics for students, but it was completely paid and did not let you save the result. That's why I chose storyboardthat, because although it is limited, it allows you to create and use its tools.

I would recommend this website for creating comics with students because it is simple, easy to use and intuitive. It can be used as a cross-cutting resource in the classroom, allowing you to work on emotions, music, physical education, values, etc. 

In addition, a positive point is that by creating it, students acquire roles such as control, participation, respect, coordination, empathy, among others. I think that the creation of a comic with ____ would be great to work on in the last years of primary education.

Here is my production about empathy, sadness and happiness:


I hope all this information helps you to create one for your class.

See you soon, 

TC


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Hello to all of you!

Curation tools