That's my avatar

Hello, my name is Claudia. This is my skin in the virtual world, it's like I've entered a videogame, do you like it? do you think it's a good profile for the next Fornite skin? I am jocking😆.

You already know that I am a teacher, but do you know that I am being a teacher in a primary school with only 24 years old? That's why one of the things I like the most is teaching. Since I was very young I've always been impressed by many teachers, and my goal is to do it in each of the children who pass through my class.


This year is different, but one thing I love is hugging.

What can I do now? Just give distance hugs.


                             

In my free time I like singing, playing the saxophone (because I am a music teacher) and walking in the countryside. What's more, I live near the mountains and there are some amazing hiking trails.
 
                                            happy stroll in meadow

 On the other hand, I love animals. I have a beautiful cat who looks like Garfield. It spends all day sleeping and bothering me when I am creating cool stuff. So funny!                                                    

                                           

Any more talents? You will find out in the following posts on my Blogger.




The best thing about Bitmoji is that it allows you to share emotions, ideas and actions by personifying them through your own Emoji. This gives it a personal characteristic that makes you connect with both your friends and your students. 
From a teaching point of view, it is a motivating element in the classroom to introduce content, information or decorate from a different perspective.
Bitmoji allows you to:
  • Create an avatar with the same physical characteristics as yourself.
  • Use the emoticons in documents, social networks and emails.
  • Is connected to the social network Snapchat, so it is very interesting to stay in touch with your friends
There's nothing explicitly educational about Bitmoji themselves, but creative teachers can find myriad uses for them, from personalizing feedback to responding to literature and beyond.

See you in the next post!

TC.

Comentarios

  1. I love your avatar Claudia! I hope to see it as the new Fortnite skin, as you said! Hahaha!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Your Bitmoji cat is identical to your real cat! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love your avatars Claudia! I think they are super cute and original. You have inspired me for my next avatar.. THANKS!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How to create a comic

Hello to all of you!

Curation tools