Image attribution for a CLIL lesson

Hello everyone, 

I am happy to introduce you the topic I am going to present to my students in 5th grade. This week we will start with the Fhotosynthesis.


               WHY?

I think these pictures will help so much at the time the students realize how a plant can grow up own their selves, have another ways to realize how many types of plants can make fothosyntesis and also how they can change from CO2 to O2 and viceversa.

So I will present this following pictures to start teaching this topic.



CC BY Pixbay.com


How it helps in my CLIL lesson?

The images always help to transmit all the content in a more visual way at the same It helps the student to interact and be engaged with the subject, instead of having the teacher explaining without any visual or manipulative resources.

But, when it comes to sharing these images or creations, it is necessary to know whether these images, which can easily appear in browsers such as Google, have a public or restricted use. If these images can be used for commercial purposes or not, and even if when using the image you must mention the author or not (you must also ethically do it). For that reasons exists Creative Commons, here in the link you can start to create in your CC license in your own resources at https://creativecommons.org/choose/?lang=en


So, I hope it helps all of you this post.

And remember it, if you pick up something from my Blogger, mention me. I will be there observing you... 

TC





Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

How to create a comic

Hello to all of you!

Curation tools